- Chuck Norris doesn’t write code…oh no, he thinks about the finished product and the code appears.
- Chuck Norris has no need for virtual methods. Nothing can override Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris wrote a program that calculated the last digit of pi.
- Chuck Norris can finish an infinite loop in 1.3 seconds.
- Chuck Norris normalizes all schema just by inserting random data
- MVC actually stands for Model-View-ChuckNorris. Controller is just one of his nicknames.
- A synchronize operation doesn’t protect against Chuck Norris, if he wants the object, he takes it.
- Chuck Norris invented recursion to see what would happen if he roundhouse kicked himself.
- Chuck Norris can multi-thread on a single processor by breaking it into pieces.
- Chuck Norris’ compiler is afraid of displaying warnings to him. It just fixes the code automatically.
- Chuck Norris’ first program was kill -9.
Quelle: Google Developer Central